We are now accepting volunteer for the House of Insanity Haunted House, Halloween Festival, and Trick or Treat Trail at Salvage Texas.
- Spirit: Volunteers for the House of Insanity Haunted House and Halloween festival are expected to perform assigned tasks in a timely and professional manner. This is family friendly event, and we want to maintain a positive, fun, and creepy spirit.
- Days Open: We are open ten days in October (6th&7th, 13th&14th, & 26th-31st). To receive our Award Package (see below) you have to volunteer two entire “shifts.” Volunteers that commit to the entire event are given priority and an extra special surprise at the end of the event.
- Shifts: We expect volunteers to arrive at the festival at 6:00PM. Festival gates open at 7:30pm and close at 11:00PM. To complete an entire “shift” volunteers must arrive at 6:00PM and work until 11:30PM.
- Orientation: Volunteers are expected to attend orientation on Monday, October 2nd at 5:30PM in the SalvageFaire front office. Orientation will last 1-2 hours. Snacks and refreshments will be provided.
- RSVP: To RSVP to volunteer or if you have any questions please contact our event coordinator, Heath by email at email@example.com or by phone at 479-244-7553.
Since this is our first large scale event, and first year running the Halloween festival, we do not have paid positions available. Instead we are offering our Award Package for all volunteers.
- Two VIP passes for the 10 day Halloween Festival, Haunted House, and Trick or Treat Trail. One for you and one for a friend.
- Three free overnight reservations in one of our Tiny Houses or campsites anytime in October or November 2017. Check website for availability.
- One “House of Insanity Staff” t-shirt.